Tradeshow marketing is an art
Attend any tradeshow and you will notice that most companies just have a booth and send people to man the booth without a good game plan to reap a good ROI on their investment. Considering that each tradeshow on average costs a company $40,000 and they land up only getting at max 250 leads one has to wonder if $160 CPA is well worth their effort just for a lead considering the other cost effective marketing options out there. While we are not suggesting eliminating tradeshows altogether in your marketing strategy, we do encourage you to have a good gameplan to make the most of your investment. At SunMantra, we have extensive experience strategizing for client’s tradeshows, and consider and think through the below factors before taking on any tradeshow.
- Your tradeshow objectives are clearly defined.
- We ensure your tradeshow booth pops with your message amidst the blare of other booths
- We explore any tradeshow speaking engagements for your company
- Pre-show clients and leads heads up
- Pre-show attendee heads up
- Consider socials instead of tradeshow booths as lead gen vehicles
- Consider best giveaways options that ensure the right people get your material and then keep the item with them to remind them of your brand when the time comes.
- We ensure the right collateral is in place to make the most of creating interest for your company
- You have the right infrastructure and commutation methodology for tradeshow follow-ups.
- We train your staff on how to best approach tradeshow attendees
- We explore possibilities to record customer feedback at tradeshows
We welcome you to discuss your tradeshow needs with SunMantra consultants. We also help staff tradeshows on an as need basis.